Some Unrealized Promises of Believers:
-Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
-Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.
-Roman 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
-Roman 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.” Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
With such AMAZING promises and blessings from God, why do so many believers struggle and suffer in life?
Why CURSES Hinder Many Believers:
- Many see Christianity as the simple means of escaping hell, and relationship with Jesus is simply being grateful for His sacrifice, not so!
- Many think they only need to confess Jesus Christ is Lord to have all of the abundant provisions of Grace, not so!
- Many think every Christian receives the same reward on Earth and in Heaven; not so!
ANSWER, Change The Focus
Jesus provided Grace to provide the way for all God’s children to be reconciled with their Father.
Since there is no limit to God’s Love, there is no limit to the Blessings and Favor God has for His kids.
- Learn as much as possible about who God is (Loving Father) and what he wants for us. (John 17:25-26)
- Receive and understand His Love (Presence, Fruit, Gifts) towards us that we would be more filled with Him. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- Help others do the same. (Luke 9:23)
Stronger Families Church core focuses are:
- Revealing who our God Jesus is, through bible studies, that we all would receive more of His Love (John 17-25-26)
- Help all learn how to self-disciple and grow in Christ daily to the greatest measure possible by the help of God’s Spirit and Power!
If you’d like to join a bible study, or have a one on study, simple contact us!